Monday, September 27, 2021

Hello again

Wow. I can't believe that it has been over a year since I posted on this blog.

1 year and life is so different than what it was and yet - so much is the same.

I don't know what this page will become, but maybe it will be a part of my healing.

Today is the day I am putting God back in the drivers seat. Heck - He was there the whole time, I just thought that I had control of the wheel from the passenger side. I think a lot of us do that especially when we feel broken. We put the petal to the metal in hopes that we can get to where we think we need to go fast and all will be right again. The idea that we are doing something gives us the false sense that we are in control. Oh man are we so wrong. We are just going following the GPS into a construction zone and hearing a voice scream "rerouting" over and over and over and over.

Here's to day 1 of finding my grace and grit again.



No comments:

Post a Comment